Don't look for your damned inspiration here!

Monday, September 05, 2005

I DON'T have Tourrette syndrome, dammit!

Ok, maybe I do. I feel like all this nervous, pent-up energy is causing my nervous system to wig out worse than normal. About 6 months ago I went to a doctor because of my sporadic breathing and he told me I had Tourette's syndrome. I'm still not sure he's correct, but I do know that 1)It's a good excuse to say the word "dammit," and 2)Any time I get stressed out or nervous or have lots of energy it comes out in the form of some nervous tick. This week it's wiggling my ears. "Rocky Rrrroad?"

Tomorrow I see the doctor for an appointment before my surgery next Monday. I get to hand him a big fat check, too. I guess I'm just anxious to move on with this next stage in my life. I've always been like that - I don't tell anyone until I've made the decision to do something and then like a week later it's done. So I've made this decision for about 4 weeks now and it's not done yet! I need this resolved before I productively belch something up just because of my nervous energy.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Mark Atkinson said…

    This is sad. Very, very sad. You have to have an excuse to say "dammit?"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home