Don't look for your damned inspiration here!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I lost weight on vacation

It's true. But 2 days after my return I was 3 pounds lighter than the day before I left. Isn't life grand? I think it was all that friggin bike riding I did because it certainly wansn't the food I was eating. I was actually just slightly less restricted on the cruise, despite having .5 cc's unfilled. And now that I'm back it doesn't seem like I can eat as much as I could at 2.0 before. I don't get this band business. As long as that number on the scale is moving down I'm okay.

Sara turned 30 yesterday. She didn't say it, but I could tell it was a sad moment for her. Who cares how old you ACTUALLY are as long as you can perpetually say you're 26 and get away with it? So, that's what I'm suggesting she do. She could pass for 26. Yes, I'm condoning the age lie, but only if it makes you feel better (the devil made me say that).

In other news... I took my little bro to the witch doctor yesterday for his assessment. The boy gets debilitating migranes every morning and doesn't wake up until 2:00 in the afternoon. Hence, he doesn't go to school, he gets very little sunlight, etc. So I took him to Nancy to see what was going on. Well, the boy is a toxic waste dump and his liver has stopped functioning the way it should. So his allergies are causing him to store all this crap in his body and he's not able to release it except through things like acne and, you guessed it, migraines! So she put him on this diet of no wheat, no milk, no sugar, and no vinegar for 3 weeks. This will be VERY hard for a 15-year-old! Plus, Nancy says he's probably depressed, based off his stress levels and his incredibly low seratonin. It's no surprise to me. My mother freaked out when I told her what kind of diet he needed and all the supplements I got for him. I think she understands he needs to do this, but the stress of it all is so overwhelming to her. So I'm cooking them dinner every night for 3 weeks so there are no excuses. I REALLY hope this does the trick for him. He doesn't deserve all these problems at his age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home