Don't look for your damned inspiration here!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I do think I'm in love

I know, how can you freakin love someone after only knowing them a few weeks? I think I do. We talk on the phone for 3 hours a day and text and IM the rest of the day, so I know every darn thing there is to know about the boy. But mostly, I know that he's real, romantic, sweet, caring, honest, sarcastic, has integrity, and has a strong relationship with God. He's also multi-faceted, a good father, has high opinions of others, and loves his wonderful family.

What I love most about our relationship, is that we read scriptures together and say our prayers together at the end of the night. Which, in all honesty, could create feelings of love for a person when really it's the Spirit. I'm elated to have this feeling right now, but scared of what it might produce. My extreme fear of commitment holds me back from loving anyone fully. Hey, there's a song about that, it's called "Fidelity" by Regina Spektor. She's a genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home