Don't look for your damned inspiration here!

Friday, September 08, 2006

I smell fall

No, I don't smell like fall, I smell fall coming. It's in everything, and I get a little giddy when this time of year comes around. I love to step on leaves and hear them crunch, that's primarily the reason I love the season. I love the fresh air, Halloween, and the fact that Christmas is just around the corner. I love pre-Christmas winter as well. After Christmas the snow should go away and it should turn warm again, that's my final verdict.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Kayla K said…

    I'm jealous. I can't smell fall at all! It still reeks of summer in Boise. But vacation is coming soon and our destination is promised to be crisp, cool and occasionally rainy. Call me crazy but I can't wait!

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Marion Jensen said…

    You can get the same effect as the crunching leaves in the spring, if you have a snail problem.

    *crunch crunch*

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Isn't it wonderful :) I love fall because it slowly leads up to Christmas.

    Oh by the way I can't believe your single, your adorable, congratulations you look great!!

    Palmer

     

Post a Comment

<< Home