Don't look for your damned inspiration here!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Am I Clinical?

I'm probably clinically insane. Who else goes from a career in music to technical to movies to design and then to medicine? ME, that's who. I've been telling people I'm close to about applying to med school. I even told my boss. No one seems surprised about this and that's what pisses me off. Just kidding, I know they just know how I am. Mark calls it "reinventing" yourself; my mom calls it being undecided about my future. I don't care what it's called, there's absolutely nothing wrong with taking advantage of the fact that I get free tuition and have a flexible work schedule that will allow me to do this with almost no financial implications or major life changes. I'm sure I'll always be passionate about web design and usability, but I can also be passionate about medicine and I can be passionate about music and movies as well.

Moving on... I've been losing quite fast lately, depite being able to eat a lot of food. I've been eating very small meals still and then just going to bed somewhat early to get my mind off of food. Tonight I took Eric to Lagoon. We had a good time but my stomach was SOOO hungry because I was up past my bedtime. So when I got home I had two (count 'em, TWO) chocolate chip cookies that my sister had made. She's the devil.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home