Don't look for your damned inspiration here!

Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm missing this whole damn season

I usually love Christmas and really get into it. But this year... this year it's all passing me by. I'm happily waving to it as it passes, too. Not that I don't love Christmas, it's just that I'm not doing much any more but spend time talking with my man. He's just amazing and I'm happy to be missing everything, but I wonder that I'll regret it later.

Is it a good idea to guard your heart in matters of love? I have this incredible fear that he's going to break my heart because I've given it away. I never give it away. I warned him that I'd start to pull away (because I always do), but he reeled me back in. My rubber band snapped back into place, and he's the first man in the world to do that. Plus, he's just so damn sexy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home