Don't look for your damned inspiration here!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

What? You want a weight loss update?

Yeah, I know this is a weight loss blog and I've only been blogging about men, silly, silly men. But times they are a changin today. I'm about to floor you with a weight loss update.

So this morning's scale said 185.5 pounds. I am but a half pound away from what I thought would be my end all, be all weight loss goal. I modified this as I think I still want to lose another 25.5 pounds. I am a size 14, but I can squeeze into a 12. Un-freaking-believable.

February is the magic month now. I will lose the 25.5 pounds by mid-February. That's roughly 2.5 pounds a week. I can do it. I think by the time I'm done with that I'll be about a size 10. THEN, come mid-feb, I'm getting a pannieculotomy. That's a tummy-tuck without the muscle repair (because I'm planning on having kids still), some lipo around the waist, and a boob job. I hope that takes me down to a size 8. Good times gonna come. Even if I continue to lose after that, it will be okay if I lose within about 15 pounds or so. But for my height, that's stretching it. After the tummy tuck my weight will decrease around 10-12 pounds (says the doc), taking me to 150 pounds. At 5'8", I shouldn't go much lower than that. But I know my own addictive personality, and I know I probably will. So I'll make a promise to myself right now not to go below 135 pounds. At 135, I'd probably be a size 4 or 6, and that's simply too small for how I look. I have curves, and look good with them. I need to keep them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home