Don't look for your damned inspiration here!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

I am freaking getting sick!

I just KNEW this would happen! So my sister goes to the doctor Tuesday and finds out she has Bronchitis, only the easiest thing in the world to spread! At that exact moment in time, by some evil twist of fate, as she was being diagnosed with this horrendous disease, I was having my pre-op appointment. Upon checking my vitals and temperature, I come to find out that I have a slight fever. Ever since then I've been coughing. DANGIT! (twitch twitch), I thought I was going to squeak right by with this surgery.

Have I tempted fate too many times to get away with this one? I just want to be a size 4. Is that too much to ask? I want to rub my success in the faces of my colleagues, friends, and family (in that order). I want people to be friends with me because they think I'm popular based on my looks. I want to be a supermodel making tons of cash and having men drool at the mere sight of me. Call me old fashioned, but these are my reasons for having surgery. Well, THAT, and I suppose I don't want to die alone of diabetes or a heart attack at 50, being found after 4 days of no contact with the outside world, being eaten by my 5 cats that I so lovingly cared for. And for what? Those stupid cats never liked me anyway! They were just using me for the food I tell you! THE FOOD!

Ahem. Wish me luck that I won't get sick! (Prays that family, friends, and colleagues don't read this blog)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Marion Jensen said…

    So, I am a collegue, or at least was. I also am your friend. And of course, we are also family. So does that mean I get a good 'thrice mocking'?

    Sweet!

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Marion Jensen said…

    Oh, and I never trusted those flea-ridden cats either.

    Should have gone with a good varmint.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home