Don't look for your damned inspiration here!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Off to Canada with my man

I'm a goin to Canada to see my man Kori on the 15th. We're going to spend the weekend together and then I'll fly back on Monday. I'm so friggin excited I can hardly stand it. Maybe because I haven't had any NCMO action for awhile and I know he'll give it to me. Oops, hi mom. You're probably reading this blog.

Speaking of mothers, mine worries about him. Well, she worries about the whole situation. I met him on the Internet, we moved REALLY, really fast, we started talking about marriage really fast, though it's not really serious. I think we just dream sometimes, but I hope he's sincere. You can't play with a girl's heart like that. My mom just doesn't want her daughter marrying someone and then moving to no-mans-land Canada. She's worried for me. But I have to remind her that we're not engaged... just dating.

My sis is pretty much engaged at this point, though, and THAT was fast, too. She might be married in 6 months or so. So we have to prepare to sell this house. I'm taking the equity and running with it, baby. I'm paying of the plastic surgery & band loans, then with rest I'll probably invest it. If I don't marry Kori I'll probably buy my own townhouse or something. If I DID marry Kori, I'd have an extra $30,000 from my retirement account to contribute, too. I guess that makes my net worth about $65,000, not including the other possessions. Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home