Don't look for your damned inspiration here!

Friday, September 09, 2005

There are some...

There are some who think that my previous post was offensive. To those who think it was offensive: it was a joke. I don't rub anything in the faces of anyone. Get to know me... I'm one of the nicest people you'll meet. But if you find my sense of sarcasm a bit offensive, you probably shouldn't read this blog. There is some truth to the fact that I'm doing this for looks, but my primary reason is so I don't DIE prematurely, truly.

So I went to the doctor today to make sure I don't have bronchitis. Just a cold! Just to be sure, he gave me a fairly potent prescription that will nip this cold in the bud by Monday. Thank goodness! So my surgery is scheduled for 12:30 PM. Yes, I'm anxious, but more excited than anything. I'm so ready to be moving on. I'm in limbo right now and it's not a good feeling. I'm truly ready for this next stage and looking forward to a healthier, happier new me.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think your blog is off to a great start!! I find your sarcasm refreshing. I appreciate someone that can bite back! I am having the surgery done Oct. 7th with Dr. Joya in Puerto Vallarta.
    I am looking foward to reading your posts and following your experience, especially since mine is quickly to follow. I wish you the very best in your journey to SuperModelLand!
    Angie
    (aka: Oh 2 Be Free @ lap band talk)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home