Don't look for your damned inspiration here!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Obla-Di Obla-Da Life Goes On

I'm going to divert a little from the ugly topic of conversation that seems to consume my every thought these days. The diversion? I'm getting a lower body lift on Friday, January 12!

Oh yeah! I will be posting the big, bad, and ugly pics from the before & after along this journey to look like a supermodel. Oops, did I type that out loud? Well I'm shallow these days, get over it. The lower body lift consists of cutting me in half, removing a third of my halves, and then reattaching my stumps together. Okay, it's not that bad - but it will still look like I've been cut in half. I'll just tell peopel who see the scar that it's a battle wound from WWIII.

In reality, the doctor makes an incision very low, pulls my stomach skin down and up a tad from the bottom, removes the extra fat and skin, then sews you back up. He's doing the same thing in the back. My butt's going to be amazing, yo. And then your thighs are tight too. So what do I get out of this deal? The stomach, butt, and thighs of a teenager are what I get. I get to be bikini ready by March of 2007. Yeah, the scar is very low profile, so a bikini bottom would hide it.

Ok, back to the ugly topic of conversation. The jaded Georgia wants to take pics of myself in a bikini and then send them to Kori and say "look what you lost, Sukka!" But the Georgia who still loves him wants him to move on, heal, and be happy. Today jaded Georgia's winning. In the end, though, I'm glad I found out these things now instead of later. Now I actually have a chance of healing and possibly regaining hope for the future. He lost a good girl and he can't ever have me again. I did compromise my standards with him, but would NEVER have if he hadn't pushed it. And I never had the chance to be myself in person with him. I was this total dork around him. I need time with someone. That's the other thing I'm kicking myself for. We connected so much that my fear is never finding that again. I've been able to be good for SO LONG before him... but I know I can repent and go on to find a worthy man. He will be happy and so will I because we'll love and serve each other equally. And for heaven's sake, he will not have a sexual addiction!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on the surgery!!! I hope it went well. How exciting.

    As for your heart, it will take time to heal. Just like your body. When it does... you will find that someone you can laugh with and be silly without compromising your morals!! :) You deserve it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home