Don't look for your damned inspiration here!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I survived a lower body lift and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

Yes, I survived it! And to be honest with you, it hasn't been all that painful! I didn't have any pain meds the first day. When I woke up on the op table they asked me if I wanted the morphine drip. I just said, "Nah, morphine's for sissy's and people who like chick flicks." I don't know what comes over me when I'm still under anesthesia. I get ultra-sarcastic. I'm not sure what else I said on the table, but I do know when I came in for my post-op appointment yesterday they all came to greet me to tell me how 'freaking funny' I was. I have 7 new friends, now. I should have plastic surgery more often. Hey, maybe Brzowski will give me a "funny" discount on my boob job in March.

So anyhow, I have the stomach/butt/thighs of a teenager now. Bring it on, fellas! Actually, I have 2 new men in my life now - both are sexy as hell. The italian stallion's pretty funny, too, while Tony's so sweet and doting and smart. I'm giving things "time" to connect... Anyhow, on with the lower body lift!

So I spent one night in a recovery center. That was pretty fun because they left this CNA to be with me all night. She was a good time. She's got this crazy boyfriend who dared her to get a tattoo on her upper butt. It was cute. I think he's a bad influence on her, but you only live once, eh? We're tight now. So at this point I pretty much had zero stomach muscle control, but I do have arms of STEEL, I tell you. So I was pulling myself up and down. The doc was like "she's a rockstar!" I love it when people use phrases that I thought I made up.

The last few days have been pretty good. My AWESOME mother, brother, father, grandmother, and others have been taking care of me round the clock. Right now, I believe, is the first time I've been alone since last Friday. I'm gettin around - albeit like the hunchback of notre dame. But I did my hair and makeup today. I'd be damned if I was going to walk into that doctor's office looking like last week again! They were like, "you look so cute!" They were trying to make me feel better since I had tubes coming out of me in strange places. I think they'll get removed tomorrow. Yeeee haaaaaw!

Anyhow, for those of you who can stomach the before/after stomach pictures, I'll be posting them up as soon as I can stand up straight - hopefully within 2 weeks. I'm expecting COMPLIMENTS, I tell you! Only kidding, I did this for ME. The doc was concerned I was doing it to get Kori back (he knows the story), but I assured him I was planning on this WAY before I met Kori.

And for all of you who read this blog who have sent flowers and well-wishes and visited me... BIG HUGS AND THANK YOU!!! I love you all!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YEAH! So glad you are doing well!!! I can't wait to see the before and after pics!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home