Don't look for your damned inspiration here!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Georgie like grape juicie

Okay, so I'm DEALING with grape juice, but it's not half bad, really. I'm starting to get hungry, and I think that's a good sign. I was taking like 45 minutes to drink about 1/4 cup of water the day after surgery, but then Dr. Hansen called (insert Hallelujiah music here)... He said I could pretty much drink like normal. YAY! So now I'm like camel. No lack of hydration here!

I feel 100% better this afternoon. However, from the moment I got up this morning I've been dealing with WORK STUFF! Ugh! Yes, I know, MORE server issues. Apparently all of my websites were down yesterday and today half of them appeared to be working but really weren't. I called our server administrator who said that the server's DLLs went corrupt and he had to move everything onto a new server, which means nothing works!!!!! I wanted to cry this morning. This is the LAST thing I wanted to deal with after recouping from a major surgery.

I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel much better today and am SO glad there haven't been any complications so far. I'm grateful for all the super nice nurses and to Dr. Hansen. I hope this surgery changes my life, and not just in a financial way!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Marion Jensen said…

    Well, if you're dealing with work, don't count it as a sick day. Or do count it as a sick day, and charge them a contractor's fee ($145 an hour).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home