Don't look for your damned inspiration here!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater

It wasn't exactly pumpkin I ate today. It was deli roast beef, oh yeah, and taco soup. It went down SO easy, in taste and in esophageal function. The plan this week: More cheating! Mind you, good healthy cheating is what the plan is. My doc says I can't have solids until week 5. Well, it's week 4 and my stomach said it was OK. I think the extra week is for those who don't heal as fast as I do. Yeah, that's the ticket. But you'll be happy to know I passed up all sweets today - even the cake from hell that Susan brought into work today.

I've also decided to work out twice a day on the days I do weight training. It just doesn't seem right without the cardio. Cardio makes it allllllllll better. The scale hasn't really moved in a week for me, but my pants are still getting looser, so I'm sure I'm losing fat and perhaps gaining back water weight, muscle, whatever. I don't care what it does as long as it has a shrinking action to it.

On another note (no pun intended) I did a little search on the Internet for local bands. Seems like there's no real Frank Zappa-style bands out there any more, let alone one that wants a jazz violist. I'll have to use my computer nerd skills to find one. Heck, maybe I'll start one and use my little 14-year-old bro. He's not bad on the guitar. He thinks he's Jimi Hendrix. Bryce can play the... uh... triangle... thingy...er...

So my cuz heard that I wanted to go to USC in the Fall. This got him all excited because HE wants to go to USC. So maybe I'll have someone to live with after all. I was just planning on copping a squat under a bridge or something. Heck, that'd make a great documentary anyway, but I figure there's less chance of... uh... death... this way. I plan on visiting the mouse every weekend. There's something sinister behind those big eyes and I'm going to find out what it is. I guess it's that obstinate skeptic in me that thinks anything that happy and organized must be evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home