Don't look for your damned inspiration here!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

O villain, villain, smiling, damned villain!

I'm speaking of course about the fill I'll be receiving tomorrow. I totally forgot about it. I've been able to eat solids for about 2 weeks now and back to liquids I go! I hope I don't have problems. Right now I can eat about 3/4 of what I used to eat so I know a fill is in order. I'm just pre-dreading any side effects that may come my way. Something tells me I'll be just fine, though.

I made another connection today: I spoke with a fella that owns a production company. He's just finishing up pre-production on a full-length film. Actually, he just got the final script treatment back, so he's still got some work to do. Anyhow, I don't know how good this guy's work is, but I DO know that he's got access to a butt-load of equipment and he's willing to work with me on it! I told him about our current production and he seemed very interested in working "Camera C" for it. He's got a track, and I NEED a track. We'll see how he does. He's got friends at USC and hopes to go there, too. Maybe he wants to go over with me when I check it out. Right now I'm going with my friend Angie, who's brother is going to USC film school, in March. We're going to mosy on over to my cousin's house and then he'll join us at USC. It's gonna be one heckuva time! You're jealous, c'mon, admit it!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Marion Jensen said…

    What is a fill? Is it as bad as a filling? Man I hate going to the dentist.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home