Don't look for your damned inspiration here!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Without a hitch!

Well Thanksgiving went wonderfully well. The whole famdamily was there and we all had a great time. My cousin and her new stepmother even got along! It was amazing. By the end of the first day there my cousin was hi-fiving her stepmom and wanting to ride in the car with her. I think even my new aunt was surprised! The best part of all was the fact that I could actually eat everything. I broke a bandster rule and drank water during my meal with the express purpose of being able to fit more Thanksgiving dinner down. I had very small quantities of everything; I just wanted to TRY it all. After I had a small slice of pie. Not too bad for a Thanksgiving.

I've been able to eat about 1.25 -1.5 cups of food lately and I've had an evil sweet tooth, so I haven't been eating so well. Despite that, I lost 4.5 pounds in the past two weeks. I got another fill today (1.7cc) to get the intake under control, however. To celebrate, I went shopping! I had to, really. My pants were getting so they looked ridiculous on me. So I bought a pair of size 22 awesome sexy jeans today - down 2.5 sizes (I was starting to have to buy 28's 3 months ago)! I've got to update my picture so y'all can see the difference. Heck, I need to do it so I can see the difference! All in all, I've lost a little over 30 pounds. My goal is to reach a 36 pound loss by Christmas. I really think I'm getting in control of this thing. It's very exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home