Don't look for your damned inspiration here!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Feeling like a million bucks

That's probably the cold talking. I have a horrible cold today, but despite that I feel really great. I'm introspective today (again, the cold) so please bear with me...

It's Christmas time - my favorite time of year sans the snow. However, each Christmas usually reminds me that I'm alone...again. I have my family and a sister that I live with, but deep down I want a family of my own. I guess I'm just afraid of getting into a bad relationship and feeling "stuck". But eventually I want my own children, and the clock is a-tickin'. I'm 27 and I haven't had a real relationship since I was 17 years old. I've got man issues, man. I feel like I'm un-dateable right now and I really don't know why. Plenty of big girls get married! What's my problem? Is my personality too much? Who the heck knows. Great, I just killed my good mood.

Well, Merry Christmas everybody. And may you keep this Christmas Christ-centered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home