Don't look for your damned inspiration here!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Voyeur Pic

Just kidding. I'm not quite ready to go nude on the Internet. Here's a pic someone manipulated me into taking with my camera phone yesterday. I know everyone says this, butI PROMISE I look much better in person, okay? So shutup and stop judging me. Plus, this was taken in the evening. In the morning my waist was a 31 and then after that pic I measured and it was like at a 35!!! The swelling is terrible, so in 4 weeks or so I'll take another 'after' (promise I won't have the bad hair day hat on):

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey puddin... I'm from LBT and I think your posts are very inspirational and your blog well funny, and true to life.. I think you are rockstar hot even with the bad hair day hat and the 35 inch waist... I hope that one day in the next year I will be posting rockstar pics of myself! thanks for puttin it out there for us..
    TracyinKS

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You look amazing! Congrats. I am so excited for you. I am insanely jealous at your success. I need to bottle your energy and determination!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home